Reactor Engineering Refresher Training
RETAQS offers two different versions of this class: a BWR version and a PWR version. Each class provides the experienced Reactor Engineer with the opportunity to update his/her skills and be able to discuss real world scenarios with one of our experienced Principal PWR or BWR Reactor Engineers.
Top Six reasons for Reactor Engineer Refresher Training:
- Reviews Tasks not routinely performed.
- Provides advanced training to enhance the Reactor Engineer's knowledge level.
- Enhance the performance of experienced Reactor Engineers.
- Ensures that the Reactor Engineering Group maintains current in industry advancement.
- Outside instructor provides an independent review of department programs and procedures.
- Forum for discussion of Industry Events and Lessons Learned.